Donnerstag, 24. September 2009

Antarctica - unreal, unbelievable!



“To anyone who goes to the Antarctic, there is a tremendous appeal, an unparalleled combination of grandeur, beauty, vastness, loneliness, and malevolence – all of which sound terribly melodramatic but
which truthfully convey the actual feeling of Antarctica. Where else in the world are all of these descriptors really true?”

Captain T.L.M. Sunter

Nothing can describe these feelings better than this statement of Captain Sunter. This disbelief, if you stand with a smile in front of these ice giants. I was had the luck on an expedition cruise in January 2005. What an unforgettable experience! I want to share those special moments with you. 

Follow me on my trip to the beauty of the ice giants :


I found some nice YouTube clips about Antarctica:


Yep, that's it!
mustangconny


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen