Mittwoch, 23. September 2009

What is motorsport virus??

Who I am? My name is Constanze Hoffmann, I was born in 1964 in Elmshorn/ Germany. In 1992 I had two big events that changed my life. I got married and was supported by Motorsport virus. 
My biggest passion is my love for the Nürburgring, the toughest, most dangerous and most demanding purpose-built race track in the world.
Each time I have to drive a distance of 530 km from door to door. The Eifelarea is my second home.
Somebody asked me," Please, what does 'Motorsport virus' mean in all your profiles?"


"Yep, it's easy to explain, 'Motorsport virus' means totally crazy for it!
"
His answer was, "Thanks for the explanation, Constanze. Amazing to be crazy for motorsports. We call them the petrol heads in Australia. 

I am not surprise now seeing Michael Schumacher as your superfan. Look forward to see more about your crazy love there. Do you blog about them?"
Ok, why not?? Here is my result
You are interested? 

 Please, visit my homepage: http://www.cus-hoffmann.de

 











My logo is designed by Walter-Heinz Glaß.
Yep, that's it !
mustangconny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen