Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010

About cleaning up your life


..or clearing clutter


 


- Joseph Murphy at amazon.de



 Der Weg zu innerem und äußerem Reichtum von Joseph Murphy (german version)

Yep, I remember... a very good feeling!! :))


Important and difficult is to hold your life free!!
I did it in a big way, when I was 30. I totally changed my life and set a deadline until my 40 th birthday. :)) What a good vibration !!
You must believe in your dreams and ideas, and they will live.


I was laying sick in bed and I heard a tape of Dr. Joseph Murphy- German titel :" Der Weg zu innerem und äusserem Reichtum". (Original Titel -
Miracle Power for Infinite Riches - Author Joseph Murphy at amazon.de).

Joseph Murphy (May 20, 1898 - December 16, 1981) was an Irish born, naturalised American author and New Thought minister, ordained in Divine Science and Religious Science.
Murphy was born in Ireland, the son of a private boys' school headmaster and raised a Roman Catholic. He studied for the priesthood and joined the Jesuits. In his twenties, an experience with healing prayer led him to leave the Jesuits and move to the United States, where he became a pharmacist in New York (having a degree in chemistry by that time). Read more about him at wikipedia.

Immediately after that I called  some "friends" and (probably sounds hard) disposed them of my life ...

I made also a list, what I really want and need..and all the rest....


https://www.worldwidehealth.com/images/article/smallest/254.jpg
Bildquelle worldwidehealth.com



This tape has moved me to buy the book from Dr. Murphy - The way to inner and outer with this titel. It's like a bible for me, it changed my mind.


One good thing in this book I do every day - a good wish to everybody on the street I wish them all the best in my mind.
It works I have seen so many wonderful things and experiences. Faith moves mountains!! 


Here I found a good other links about

Yep, that's it!!
mustangconn
y




More books from Joseph Murphy - you will find in the widget: 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen